break time's up
Actually, that's not really how I feel but it describes what's going on. Tomorrow I'm going back to the hostel [new pillow and shoes and my yet-to-be-washed Mashimaro handphone case in tow] and back to classes.. cheers to a new term! lol.. Erm..I just wanted to say this really, for in all the three weeks of my holiday, I've only been busy in my last week.
But, I'm glad. I've met up with Weevern and Al, celebrated Chelle's birthday two days early together with Mel [Tanjoubi Omedetto, Chelle-chan! ^_~] and did a Korean series marathon [it's called 'My Lovely Sam Soon' which I just completed an hour ago..wakaka] Though some warned me of boredom and some showed signs of envy over my break, I guess it's somewhere in between because..
I did not :
1. practise the piano as much as I should
2. get the exercise I said I would
3. go out as much as I planned to >_<
4. attend the church Youth meetings as I intially thought to
Still, I did :
1. meet up with all friends who had space in their tight schedules ^^
2. get lots of 'rest' >p
3. make time to bug my parents [it's a good thing, honest! >D]
4. get to see my aunty who came down last Thursday [she brought the Korean serial ^^]
5. go swimming [once] lol
6. wear a kimono [at the Japanese garden in Bukit Tinggi] ^_^
7. take driving lessons
The last one is just to show I didn't totally squander my 3 weeks.. >p and I listed the wearing a kimono thing cause I always wanted to. Now, that dream shall be replaced by, 'owning a kimono'.. ^^" Ah, but what is life without goals..totally meaningless then. Ano, talking so much just because I'm supposed to leave tomorrow. And early in the morning too..I just wanna say, thanks, guys, for making time for me these past 3 weeks eventhough the timing was pretty bad for most of you and all the best in your exams! Shan, I can't wait to see you again! Take care, everybody!
Ja, oyasumi!
Sunday, October 09, 2005
Posted by
vic
at
9:00 AM


|